Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Look Pattern 6906 Size 4


I made this pattern in a size 4. It is true to the measurements and is very easy to make. I did change the seam allowances because I used the serger. We went to "Mega-lo Mart" for a movie and my daughter saw the pink sparkly butterflies and had to have it and the matching purple. Her favorite color is pink/purple and she says it just like that, as one color. How could I say no! I had to make it an easy pattern because I hate wasting my time on cheap fabric that you know is going to stain the first time she wears it. I have had amazing results with quilting fabric AKA "the good stuff". It lasts through 3 girls and still looks great with no stains. I made the shirt longer so she could wear it as a dress. These are her I don't want to take a picture poses!



No comments:

Post a Comment